24 Water Spangles (Salvinia Minima), Live Aquarium/Aquatic/Floating/Pond/Beginner Plant by G&Z
24 Water Spangles (Salvinia Minima), Live Aquarium/Aquatic/Floating/Pond/Beginner Plant by G&Z by G'z at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK Please be aware that the shipping date is
PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
Please be aware that the shipping date is subject to change due to extreme weather or cold temperature
Shipping can be postponed if the day time temperature in your area is below 35 or above 85
Features & Highlights
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- Each order contains 24 water spangles, each plant should contain 4-6 leaves, see Picture #3 for reference
- A special light for aquatic plants is required for indoor aquarium, no substrate required for this plant
- Strong water movement in aquarium should be avoided for this plant
- 100% Alive On Arrival (AOA) Guarantee from G&Z, if there is any problem (EVEN AFTER A FEW DAYS), just send us a message to receive a replacement
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by G'z, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This listing is for 1 water hyacinth water plant. The plant will be similar to second photo. Beautiful addition to your pond . These plant will reproduce very quickly. Beautiful violet flowers. This plant aids in water filtration....
All our plants pass USDA requirement. Imported From Thailand. Anubias barteri var. 'nana' is a smaller variety and the most well known of all Anubias varieties. Anubias nana is a short, bushy variety, which is very tolerant of almost any condition in...
By Polar Bear's Aquarium
More Info: Christmas Moss is as mysterious as some of the other mosses in the aquarium hobby. There is no consensus on its geographic origins and even the scientific name has a tendency to change. Its growth habits and appearance are just as varied. ...
- Buyer will receive a Fresh Live Aquatic Plant as on second display pictures. It is a sample from our merchandise stock. - All our aquatic plants are grown in Thailand and passed USDA inspection. - All our Aquatic Plants listed on Amazon are mature ...
By Polar Bear's Aquarium
Brazilian Pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocept) - aquatic plant. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS First Class Package....
- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches - The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond - ...
By Floral Supply
mpn: 758042054009, ean: 0758042054009,
12 Stems of Mini-sized Lotus Pods on Stem. A native of Vietnam, Lotus plant are an aquatic perennial which form a distinctive circular seed pod that is as prized as the flower itself. Lotus pods are circular in shape, often with the lotus flower seed...
By Marvin Gardens Store Plantabbs Pre Rooted Yellow Sensation Hardy Water Lily
This is a pre-rooted Winter Hardy water lily, Specially grown in a coco-fiber plug that is easy to grow to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Cold hardy THIS lily, can be shipped with your dry goods! You can let it set on your table for ...
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, Simply add 2 plants to your cart and we will add 3 plants to your order when we do shipping and handling. Email us if you need more assistant, WE ARE HERE to HELP!!!Water lilies need a lot of a day of sunshine to flower.. All our pl...
5 CUPS OF DUCKWEEDGreat for Shade. Koi love it. Duck Weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements. ...