50+ RARE WHITE ALBA Coral Vine Seeds VIGOROUS BLOOMER OL
50+ RARE WHITE ALBA Coral Vine Seeds VIGOROUS BLOOMER OL by Eternal Cover at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- You are getting 50+ fresh seeds of the RARE WHITE ("ALBA") Coral Vine (Antigonon leptopus "ALBA") Also called: Queen's Wreath, Rosa De Montana, Mexican Creeper corallita or confederate vine.
- This tender tropical perennial vine can easily grow to 30-40 feet in length. The first year it only gets about 10', but it gets longer and more vigorous with each passing year, and uses its tendrils to happily and rapidly climb up, over and upon any nearby object. Evergreen in frost free areas, the coral vine has attractive green heart-shaped, 4" wide leaves. In summer, the vine produces large branching flower stalks upon which masses of small, PURE WHITE flowers are situated.
- Soil: This adaptable vine will grow in almost any soil. Light: Needs full sun for best bloom. Moisture: Likes regular watering with well-drained soil but tolerates drought. Hardiness: USDA Zones 8b-11. In Zone 8/9 the tops of this tropical plant are killed back by freezes but it rapidly recovers provided the roots are protected from freezing (mulch well). In Zone 8b flowering usually doesn't begin until late summer/ early fall; all other zones will be covered with flowers by mid-summer.
- Coral vine is used to cover fences or climb trellises with fresh green foliage and a big splash of brilliant white. It is also used in urban plantings because it tolerates air pollution, restricted space, inadequate sunshine and poor soil.
- Coral vine is beautiful and easy to grow. It's rapid growth rate and thick luxuriant foliage make it a good candidate for screening unsightly views. The abundant and brilliant flowers attract hordes of butterflies, bees and other pollinators to your yard! The variety and quantity of pollinators on this vine is truly amazing!