Product Description & Reviews
Rosemary is a great plant to have around. It’s fragrant, it’s useful in all kinds of recipes, and it’s quite tough. It likes full sun and well-drained soil. It can only survive down to 20 F. (-6 C.), so in cool climates, it’s best grown as a container plant. In mild climates, however, it makes a great shrub in outdoor beds, where it blooms spectacularly in the winter. One very good variety for colorful blooms is the Tuscan blue. Keep reading to learn more about growing Tuscan blue rosemary and how to care for Tuscan blue rosemary plants.
Features & Highlights
- Leaves can be used as a flavorful spice in cooking.
- Forms an upright Hedge of Aromatic, needle-like evergreen foliage, with profuse clear blue flowers add a charming effect
- Takes to pruning well, but is equally wonderful when left in its natural rustic form without pruning.
- Great for use in containers, kitchen gardens, mass plantings, rock gardens and just about anywhere in an our door landscape.
- USDA hardiness zones 8-11
|Model:||Tuscan Blue Rosemary|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.