72 count trays of fully rooted, 2" Asiatic Jasmine Minima groundcover. Vigorous twining or sprawling vine. An effective groundcover, or give it support to climb fence, trellis, arbor. Good in cascading planters. Evergreen. Perfect high maintenance turf alternative.
Features & Highlights
- Asiatic jasmine is an evergreen, vine-like woody plant that is commonly used in landscapes due to its hardiness and drought tolerance. Native to Japan and Korea, Trachelospermum asiaticum is a low maintenance groundcover that is great for mass plantings and turfgrass alternatives. It's an ideal plant for people who want an attractive garden without all the hard work. In shady areas, it also provides needed texture and variation.
- Once established, Asiatic jasmine requires very little maintenance to keep it looking nice. Most people use this groundcover where turfgrass won't grow, as Asiatic jasmine will tolerate many growing conditions and suppresses weed growth.
- Asiatic jasmine requires little mowing, but edges should be trimmed occasionally. It should be used in low traffic areas, as it doesn't withstand foot traffic well. This plant is easier to control when neglected. Too much water, sun, or fertilizer can make it aggressive and unruly.
- It is salt tolerant and can be grown in coastal areas. This versatile plant can even be grown in containers and hanging baskets.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
|Item Weight:||13.99 pounds|
|Package Weight:||13.99 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Florida Foliage
60 count trays of fully rooted 2" Blue Rug Juniper (Juniperus Horizontalis Wiltonii). One of the finest trailing junipers having a uniform, full centered growth habit with intense silver-blue evergreen foliage. Excellent for large scale groundcovers ...