Bloody Butcher Organic Corn (25 thru 2 LB seeds) Unique Red Indian Corn M1 (2400 seeds, or 2 LB)
Bloody Butcher Organic Corn (25 thru 2 LB seeds) Unique Red Indian Corn M1 (2400 seeds, or 2 LB) by Zellajake Farm and Garden at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $14 from this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped economy/standard
Features & Highlights
- A very showy decorative corn, with rich, deep red to maroon color! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- The heirloom variety "Bloody Butcher" corn doesn't just have a colorful name -- it boasts red kernels and husks as well.
- For that reason, "Bloody Butcher" is a popular corn for autumnal displays. Although it falls into the "dent" corn family, rather than the sweet corn group, "Bloody Butcher" does make for reasonably good eating if fried or roasted.
- Harvest the ears young if you intend to eat them. Otherwise, grow them to maturity.
- Both sweet and dent corns need the same kinds of growing conditions and tending, but corn for display and corn meal needs to stay on the vine longer. Planting Depth:1.5Soil Requirements:Fertile, Well-DrainedFertilizer Type:6-6-6Flowering Season:Care Level:3 - NormalLight Requirements:Edible Parts:Kernels
|Manufacturer:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
|Brand:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
|Publisher:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
|Studio:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|