Bonsai Tree Raffia - Branch Protection - Wiring Aid from BonsaiOutlet
Bonsai Tree Raffia - Branch Protection - Wiring Aid from BonsaiOutlet by Tinyroots at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is imported Raffia. Raffia is used to protect the branches and bark of your bonsai tree when using branch benders or training wire. Raffia is an
Features & Highlights
- Used to protect the branches and bark of your bonsai tree when using branch benders or training wire.
- Raffia is an essential element in the process of wiring your bonsai tree - don't skip it.
- Dramatically reduces the scars associated with wiring by preventing the wire from digging directly into the branch as it grows.
- Raffia is also commonly used in the Bonsai "shaping" process by tethering it to the trunk of the tree, and a branch, to pull it down into a natural looking downward position.
- This package is approximately 40, 3-foot strands of Raffia.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 1 x 1 inches|