Product Description & Reviews
This hearty evergreen grows up to 100 feet in its native conditions of the moisture rich mountains of Japan. Sometimes called the Japanese cedar, these trees are happiest when given simulations of their natural environment and prefer and abundance of moisture, they love wet “feet” in well draining soil, high humidity and cooler temperatures. A perfect bonsai for those who tend to overwater their plants, this cedar-like tree will thrive in conditions that other plants would rot from. The 'Tansu' dwarf form of Cryptomeria japonica has lovely light green tiny, wedge shaped spikes and reddish brown peeling bark. During cold winters, the needled foliage will turn bronze, returning to its lovely shade of green in the spring. Each live plant is shipped with the Phytosanitary Certificate as required by the USDA.
Features & Highlights
- SPECIES: The 'Tansu' dwarf form of Cryptomeria japonica has lovely light green tiny, wedge shaped spikes and reddish brown peeling bark. During cold winters, the needled foliage will turn bronze, returning to its lovely shade of green in the spring.
- SIZE: Your x large bonsai comes in a 12" container.
- AGE: This Cryptomeria Bonsai is 10 years old.
- CARE: Outdoor Care - Your order will be carefully wrapped in a custom designed corrugated carton and delivered with detailed care instructions.
- WARRANTY: Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.