Butterfly Pea Vine Seeds: Single and Double Blue and White Mix, Clitoria ternatea, bunga telang, Edible/Tea and Decorative, Butterfly Garden/Host Plant (15+ Seeds) From USA.
Butterfly Pea Vine Seeds: Single and Double Blue and White Mix, Clitoria ternatea, bunga telang, Edible/Tea and Decorative, Butterfly Garden/Host Plant (15+ Seeds) From USA. by Onalee's Seeds at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From USA. 15+ Seeds. These are mixed seeds and include Single and Double White and Blue Butterfly Pea Vine Seeds. If you're having a hard time
Features & Highlights
- 15+ Seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Grown in and shipped from USA
- Fast growing vine. Annual or tender/tropical perennials in zones 9b and warmer. Grows in all zones. Part to full sun. Average, sandy soil. Needs trellis or fence to grow on.
- Mixed seeds of single and double varieties of white and blue butterfly pea
- Butterfly pea flower tea is common in Thailand and Malaysia. Malays and Peranakan use the "bunga telang" (blue butterfly pea) as a natural blue dye for cakes, kuehs and dumplings.
- Don't be surprised if the Long Tailed Skipper or Painted Lady butterfly show up because this plant is one of their larval (host) foods. This vine grows to about 15' and will be covered with blooms from mid-summer into fall. It readily self-seeds itself for even more plants in coming years.