Cottage Hill 1 Piece Golden Euonymus Evergreen Plant, 3 Quart Trade Gallon pot
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the Cottage Hill 1 Piece Golden Euonymus Evergreen Plant, 3 Quart Trade Gallon pot by Cottage Hill at Nama Database. MPN: AZ300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Golden Euonymus is a superb choice for adding a cheery pop of yellow to an evergreen hedge. Each glossy, oval-shaped leaf is a deep forest green with
Offer includes one Golden Euonymus in a 3-quart (trade gallon) pot and comes with a detailed planting guide. Suitable for USDA hardiness zones 6-9. Plant in full to part sun and fertilize regularly with an all-purpose fertilizer for optimal results.
Features & Highlights
- Golden Euonymus is an evergreen shrub known for its high-impact variegated foliage that makes a bold statement in the landscape.
- Excellent for planting as a hedge, privacy screen, or as a colorful accent plant.
- Easy to grow, requires little maintenance, and thrives in the landscape for years while providing Easy to grow, requires little maintenance, and thrives in the landscape for years while providing exceptional color for year-round interest.
- Best for USDA Hardiness Zones 6-9.
- Order contains one Golden Euonymus in a 3-Quart Trade Gallon pot.
- Please refer to the USDA Hardiness Zone Map image for the recommend earliest time to plant for your zone.
|Item Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|