Exotic Live Aquatic Plant For Fresh Water Aquarium Lilaeopsis novaezelandiae Potted P103 by Jayco **Buy 2 GET 1 FREE
Exotic Live Aquatic Plant For Fresh Water Aquarium Lilaeopsis novaezelandiae Potted P103 by Jayco **Buy 2 GET 1 FREE by Jayco at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Buyer will receive a Fresh Live Aquatic Plant as on second display pictures. It is a sample from our merchandise stock. - All our aquatic plants
- Buyer will receive a Fresh Live Aquatic Plant as on second display pictures. It is a sample from our merchandise stock. - All our aquatic plants are grown in Thailand and passed USDA inspection. - All our Aquatic Plants listed on Amazon are mature and fresh plants in healthy condition. - The Exotic garden guarantee all plants to be healthy, fresh, vigorous growers and based on to their botanical name and variety. - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. - If you have any problems when receiving our plants, please should not hesitate to email and contact us; we will make it RIGHT.
Features & Highlights
- All our plants pass USDA requirement
- The Micro Sword, sometimes called Copragrass, is a great plant for beginners and seasoned aquarium keepers alike. An attractive bottom covering plant with long light green grass-like leaves, it will spread out in thick carpet of grass. The Micro Sword will make an excellent spawning medium, as well as a great foreground plant. This species is amphibious, and will thrive either partially or fully submersed.
- The Micro Sword can be housed in water from 70°-83°F, with a neutral pH. This species appreciates a soft substrate that is rich in fertilizer. Provide the plant with moderate lighting of 2 watts per gallon or more, in the color temperature of 5000 to 7000 Kelvin.
- The Micro Sword propagates from the many runners that will branch off the root area. It grows exceptionally fast, and will quickly cover the bottom of the tank.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jayco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Polar Bear's Aquarium
Brazilian Pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocept) - aquatic plant. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS First Class Package....
- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches - The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond - ...
By Floral Supply
mpn: 758042054009, ean: 0758042054009,
12 Stems of Mini-sized Lotus Pods on Stem. A native of Vietnam, Lotus plant are an aquatic perennial which form a distinctive circular seed pod that is as prized as the flower itself. Lotus pods are circular in shape, often with the lotus flower seed...
By Marvin Gardens Store Plantabbs Pre Rooted Yellow Sensation Hardy Water Lily
This is a pre-rooted Winter Hardy water lily, Specially grown in a coco-fiber plug that is easy to grow to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Cold hardy THIS lily, can be shipped with your dry goods! You can let it set on your table for ...
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, Simply add 2 plants to your cart and we will add 3 plants to your order when we do shipping and handling. Email us if you need more assistant, WE ARE HERE to HELP!!!Water lilies need a lot of a day of sunshine to flower.. All our pl...
5 CUPS OF DUCKWEEDGreat for Shade. Koi love it. Duck Weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements. ...
Buyer will receive a tuber water lily as on second display pictures. It is a sample from our merchandise stockAll our plants pass USDA requirement. Imported from Thailand. Help to improve Aquarium environment and Fish's Health.. All order will be car...
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, simply add 2 plants in your cart and we will ship 3 plants.No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container. All our tubers have been inspected and are guaranteed to grow and thrive. Water lilies need a lot of a day of s...
By Aquatic Arts
Hornwort, also known by its scientific name Ceratophyllum submersum, is a floating stem plant with no roots (though it can easily be anchored in substrate or a pond floor). It features bright green, needle-like leaves and is very fast-growing. When a...
By Florida Aquatic Nursery
Micromeria Brownei is a minuscule mint that likes moist and marshy land. This plant is common in marshes, bogs and water-logged roadside drainage ditches in Central Florida, Mint Charlie is a terrestrial plant that does well in the aquarium as floati...