Ilex Schilling Stokes Dwarf Yaupon Holly Vomitoria Qty 50 Fully Rooted Live Plants Evergreen Hedge
Ilex Schilling Stokes Dwarf Yaupon Holly Vomitoria Qty 50 Fully Rooted Live Plants Evergreen Hedge by Florida Foliage at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Qty 50 count trays of fully rooted 2'' Stokes Ilex Schilling Dwarf Yaupon Holly (Ilex Vomitoria). Dwarf, evergreen shrub with tight branches that
Qty 50 count trays of fully rooted 2" Stokes Ilex Schilling Dwarf Yaupon Holly (Ilex Vomitoria).
Dwarf, evergreen shrub with tight branches that create a spreading mound excellent for low hedges, borders, or around foundations. Tiny foliage on twiggy branches that takes well to shearing. A tough plant that tolerates a range of soils conditions and can withstand drought or flooding.
Features & Highlights
- This dwarf evergreen shrub's foliage has small, shiny green leaves that provide excellent shearing characteristics. Its globe shape growth habit reaches 2-3 feet tall. Ideally used as a hedge, border, specimen, and around foundations.
- This evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. The first year of growth requires watering weekly. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Once mature, shearing is recommended to maintain desired shape.
- Dwarf, evergreen shrub with tight branches that create a spreading mound excellent for low hedges, borders, or around foundations. Tiny foliage on twiggy branches that takes well to shearing. A tough plant that tolerates a range of soils conditions and can withstand drought or flooding.
- Growing well in sun or light shade in soils from dry to wet, Schilling's dwarf holly withstands drought when established and is highly salt-tolerant, making it ideally suited to seaside plantings. It is a selection of the native yaupon holly, which grows naturally without irrigation on the dunes along the Atlantic Ocean. Growth rate is slow to moderate.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||32 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The Nellie R Stevens Holly makes for a great piece to any landscape. It stays beautiful throughout the winter with red berries. This Holly is often used for holiday decorations.. It has round red fruit that appears during the winter months.. You are ...
You are bidding on ROOTED PLUMERIA PLANT (CELADINE) Cultivar: CELADINE Bloom Color:Bright Yellow/White/Near White This plants is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds Flowers are fragrant Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping Average Wate...
Hedychium coronarium (ginger lily) Zone 7 - 11- is a tropical perennial and a cousin of culinary ginger, and is considered one of the most attractive of all gingers. It's definitely one of the easiest to grow. Grows best in semi-shaded areas but can ...
By Classy Groundcovers
Want an early bloomer? 'Georgia Blue' is a rare, new semi- prostrate Veronica, and one of the few perennial cultivars that finds its peak in early spring. In February through April (when most gardens are still bare or only show slight signs of green)...
By Brighter Blooms
The American Sycamore is a vigorous, ast-growing shade tree that gives you incredible all color. Don't be surprised by the ast growth o your American Sycamore. In act, some say you can literally see it growing. I you want to create a stunning woodlan...
By Bob Wells Nursery
ESTIMATED CHILLING REQUIREMENTS (BELOW 45 DEGREES): Polly White Peach: 1000, Harcot Apricot: 700, Harken Peach: 800, Harko Nectarine: 800, Superior Plum: N/A USDA PLANT HARDINESS ZONES: Polly White Peach: 5 - 9, Harcot Apricot: 5 - 9, Harken Peach: 5...
By Brighter Blooms
- Huge double blooms until rost- No maintenance, no chemicals, no work!- Drought-tolerant, pest & disease resistant- The easiest rose tree to growYou Don't Need a Green ThumbAnyone can grow beautiul Pink Knockout Rose Trees in their yard. No need to ...
This delightful tree will provide you with white blooms and start fruiting immediately. Once the plums have gone from green to yellow they're ripe and ready to be picked. The fruit, usually amber in color when ripe, has yellow/brown interior flesh an...
By Florida Foliage
For sale, we have 60 count trays of Society Garlic 'Tulbaghia Violacea' Live Plants. This grass-like perennial's foliage is blue-gray with lilac-pink flowers rising above throughout the year. During high winds the garlic fragrance is potent. Its fa...