Little Quick Fire Hardy Hydrangea (Paniculata) Live Shrub, White to Pink Flowers, 1 Gallon
Free Shipping Included! Little Quick Fire Hardy Hydrangea (Paniculata) Live Shrub, White to Pink Flowers, 1 Gallon by Proven Winners at Nama Database. MPN: 4316301002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Little Quick Fire from Proven Winners flowers about a month before other hydrangeas. White flowers transform to pink-red as summer progresses. This
Little Quick Fire from Proven Winners flowers about a month before other hydrangeas. White flowers transform to pink-red as summer progresses. This dwarf plant fits easily into any landscape, including container gardens. Add it to your existing hydrangea garden to extend the hydrangea season.
Features & Highlights
- Little Quick Fire Hydrangea from Proven Winners is a dwarf version of the popular Quick Fire hydrangea, producing white summer flowers that turn to pink. Its flower color is not affected by soil pH.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours) and well-drained soils. Grows to be 3-5 feet tall and wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 1 year old.
- Blooms from early to late summer with white flowers that turn pink. Prune in late winter/early spring. One gallon shrubs are 6-18 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 3-8. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 1 gallon container. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Use this hardy hydrangea in any landscape, as a mixed border, or as a showy specimen or foundation plant. It can also be used as a cut flower.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.75 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Proven Winners, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Proven Winners
mpn: HYDPRC3107800, ean: 0738793990092,
Tuff Stuff Reblooming Mountain Hydrangea from Proven Winners produces lacy pink flowers that create a mass of color in early summer, continuing right up until frost. The flowers on this very hardy shrub may shift to purple or blue in acidic soils.Tuf...
By Garden Goods Direct
Also called Creeping Vinca, Vinca Minor Periwinkle is most often grown as a groundcover. Its is an excellent choice for an erosion control specimen. This fast growing broadleaf evergreen plant grows easily and periwinkle care most often involves ...
By New Life Nursery & Garden
The double knock out rose Rosa 'radtko' patent: pp#16202 from the same cross that produced the original knock out, the double knock out rose represents the next generation in the family of the knock out roses. The full double flowers look just like...
By Amazing Plants
Debutante Camellia japonica 'Debutante' Produces Large light pink peony petal blooms. The bloom is quite large ( about 4-6 inches across ), Blooms mid to late season ( Jan to March ). Dark glossy oval leaves measure approx. 3 to 5 inches long by 1-...
By Amazing Plants
Soft Touch Compact Holly Ilex crenata 'Soft Touch' A dense soft-textured evergreen shrub with glossy dark green leaves. Works well planted in borders, as an accent, along walkways, or for container gardening. Low mounding growth habit. Black ber...
100% QUALITY & WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE & 100% BRAND NEW AND HIGH QUALITY These beautiful real looking green plant leaves with comfortable fabric touch will add fresh natural look to your greenery themed decorations faux palm Tree leaves: artificial ...
By DAS Farms
Snowball viburnum is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with erect and then arching stems growing to 12 feet tall and wide. Unlike most viburnums, snowball has a distinctive three-lobed leaf almost reminiscent of a maple in outline. It's spring flower ...
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: ENSV02, ean: 0724529212903,
Sciadopitys verticillata so clean, so perfect looking your customers will think this plants plastic!! slow-growing when young, speedier as it ages, this pyramidal wonder's deep green, thick glossy needles will show their beauty in any landscape. Nea...
By Proven Winners
mpn: HIBPRC1036101, ean: 0738793127115,
Purple Satin Rose of Sharon Hibiscus is a new seedless variety with elegant dark purple flowers and a deep red eye. This Proven Winners shrub attracts bees and hummingbirds and resists deer and rabbits. This long-blooming, heat and drought tolerant h...
By Proven Winners
mpn: HIBPRC2407800, ean: 0738793003563,
Purple Pillar from Proven Winners naturally grows as a narrow column, making it suitable for screens, hedges, and patio containers. It has beautiful semi-double purple flowers that attract bees but resist deer.Purple Pillar Hibiscus from Proven Winne...