Micro Landscape Design Rare Authentic Lithops Seed Kit/Pack of 25 Seeds Plus Live Seedlings and Germination Kit/Guarantee Excellent Germination Rate (Pack 25 + 3 Live Seedlings + Germination Kit)
Micro Landscape Design Rare Authentic Lithops Seed Kit/Pack of 25 Seeds Plus Live Seedlings and Germination Kit/Guarantee Excellent Germination Rate (Pack 25 + 3 Live Seedlings + Germination Kit) by Micro Landscape Design at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN SEED KIT: Option 1: 25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE Plus ONE LIVE MINI PLANT and COMPLETE GERMINATION KIT.
MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN SEED KIT:
Option 1: 25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE Plus ONE LIVE MINI PLANT and COMPLETE GERMINATION KIT.
Option 2: 25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE Plus THREE LIVE MINI PLANT(S) and COMPLETE GERMINATION KIT.
Following are keys for a successufl germination.
In general, germinating Mesembryanthemum seeds should not have a temperature above 72 Fahrenheit or 22 Celsius. The best temperature range for germination is from 59 F to 72 F or 15 C to 22 C.
Glow light or diffused light is ideal during the germination. Place a pot east-facing window sill. Please void direct sunlight, it will raise the temperature too quick inside the germination cup and burn the seedlings.
Keep the moisture continuously high for the first few weeks. Seeds need high humidity to germinate. Open the germination cup lid once a day to allow air circulation.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions or doubts, we will do our best to assit. Thanks for choosing Micro Landscape Design.
Features & Highlights
- Exotic Lithops Seeds Kit Includes: Pack of 25 Seeds Freshly Harvest Premium Quality and Live Mini Lithops Seedling(S) plus a Germination Kit (Germination Cup + Water Pipette + Cotton Bedding) designed to simplify the germination process. You can germinate the seeds anywhere you want under proper conditions.
- Excellent Germination Rate Can Be Guaranteed. The Germination time for each seed is different, even with the same variety. Please make sure to maintain the proper Moisture, Light and Temperature during the germination process. Open the Germination cup once a day to allow air circulation. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Lithops seeds are extremely small; please see size comparison with Quarter Coin. Please be very careful when opening the seed vial. Lightly tap on the top of the seed vial to bring down the seeds that cluster up under the cap during the transit.
- Two set of detail germination instruction are included with the kit. A: Cotton Ball Method B: Soil Method. Lithops seedlings require a lot of attention than the adult plants. Please keep the potting medium moisture during the first 3 months. The most common misconception about this plant is "Don't water them" Lithops are dersert plant but still need water all year long even during the dormant stage. Water is needed to keep the root alive.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions during the germination process. We will do our best to assist. Seed kit will be sent via USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number.
|Manufacturer:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Brand:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Publisher:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Studio:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Micro Landscape Design, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CTS Air Plants
COLD WEATHER SHIPPING USE EXPEDITED SHIPPING OPTION Tillandsia Xerographica Small/Medium. Approximately 4". Amazing open rosette with wide curly leaves. Comes with care instructions by CTS Air Plants. ** For shipping to areas with temps below freezin...
By Fat Plants San Diego
Fat Plants San Diego is pleased to offer several varieties of grafted cacti. This listing is for the large version of this cactus. Each plant ships in a 4 inch plastic pot. Best results in bright light and well draining soil. Water only when soil is ...
By Hirts: Cacti & Succulents
mpn: RanchoEuphorbiaGolden, ean: 0612068955774,
Besides the religious significance of the Crown of Thorns, the plant also has a famous meaning of good luck engrained deeply in many beliefs. Therefore, those who grow the plant should always be blessed with lots of good luck. Crown of Thorns is a pl...
By Shop Succulents
This 45 pack of assorted cuttings offers exquisite color, texture, and variety. Use our cuttings packs to complete garden diy projects like terrariums, succulent planters, or favors! All cuttings ship with detailed directions explaining how to proper...
By Costa Farms
We love haworthias because they’re tough, these little plants are like the tanks of the cacti and succulent world. Most look a bit like aloes, growing a little mound of spiky leaves boldly decorated with white variegation. Most haworthia varieties ...
By Costa Farms
ABOUT HAWORTHIA: This South African native is a showy succulent with striped, stiff leaves arranged in a beautiful rosette. Sometimes called Zebra Cactus, this easy-care plant is ideal for forgetful waterers; Haworthia are very drought tolerant. YOUR...
By 'Hirt's Gardens'
Size:Starlite Snake Plant, Mother-In-Law's Tongue - Sanseveria - 4" Pot or as they are commonly called Snake Plants or Mother-in-law's Tongue have a rich history of folklore and new science. These plants have a rich history of cultivation. In China...
By Lazy Succulents
Features: Color: Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable since colors vary from different sunlight,temperature. Propagation: Leaf cutting will root in a few weeks;A second method is division consisting of uprooting an overgrow...
mpn: 111, ean: 0745272524075,
Specifications: Material: Seed Color: As Picture Size: Full Size Plant Type: Succulents Climate: Temperate Degree of Crop Difficulty: Very Easy Quntity: Pack/50Pcs Content: 1 x Pack of Stone Flower Seeds Notes 1.The size information is just for refer...
Description: Exotic as it may appear, the adenium plant is not that hard to cultivate. It requires minimal care: any type of soil, very little water, and a pot, and you are good to go. We ship it with bare root, it might seem dead on arrival, but don...