Micro Landscape Design Rare Authentic Lithops Seed Kit/Pack of 25 Seeds Plus Live Seedlings and Germination Kit/Guarantee Excellent Germination Rate (Pack 25 + 3 Live Seedlings + Germination Kit)
Micro Landscape Design Rare Authentic Lithops Seed Kit/Pack of 25 Seeds Plus Live Seedlings and Germination Kit/Guarantee Excellent Germination Rate (Pack 25 + 3 Live Seedlings + Germination Kit) by Micro Landscape Design at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN SEED KIT: Option 1: 25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE Plus ONE LIVE MINI PLANT and COMPLETE GERMINATION KIT.
MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN SEED KIT:
Option 1: 25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE Plus ONE LIVE MINI PLANT and COMPLETE GERMINATION KIT.
Option 2: 25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE Plus THREE LIVE MINI PLANT(S) and COMPLETE GERMINATION KIT.
Following are keys for a successufl germination.
In general, germinating Mesembryanthemum seeds should not have a temperature above 72 Fahrenheit or 22 Celsius. The best temperature range for germination is from 59 F to 72 F or 15 C to 22 C.
Glow light or diffused light is ideal during the germination. Place a pot east-facing window sill. Please void direct sunlight, it will raise the temperature too quick inside the germination cup and burn the seedlings.
Keep the moisture continuously high for the first few weeks. Seeds need high humidity to germinate. Open the germination cup lid once a day to allow air circulation.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions or doubts, we will do our best to assit. Thanks for choosing Micro Landscape Design.
Features & Highlights
- Exotic Lithops Seeds Kit Includes: Pack of 25 Seeds Freshly Harvest Premium Quality and Live Mini Lithops Seedling(S) plus a Germination Kit (Germination Cup + Water Pipette + Cotton Bedding) designed to simplify the germination process. You can germinate the seeds anywhere you want under proper conditions.
- Excellent Germination Rate Can Be Guaranteed. The Germination time for each seed is different, even with the same variety. Please make sure to maintain the proper Moisture, Light and Temperature during the germination process. Open the Germination cup once a day to allow air circulation. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Lithops seeds are extremely small; please see size comparison with Quarter Coin. Please be very careful when opening the seed vial. Lightly tap on the top of the seed vial to bring down the seeds that cluster up under the cap during the transit.
- Two set of detail germination instruction are included with the kit. A: Cotton Ball Method B: Soil Method. Lithops seedlings require a lot of attention than the adult plants. Please keep the potting medium moisture during the first 3 months. The most common misconception about this plant is "Don't water them" Lithops are dersert plant but still need water all year long even during the dormant stage. Water is needed to keep the root alive.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions during the germination process. We will do our best to assist. Seed kit will be sent via USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number.
|Manufacturer:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Brand:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Publisher:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Studio:||Micro Landscape Design|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|