Natchez White Crapemyrtle Tree - Live Plant Shipped 1-2 Feet Tall (No California)
Natchez White Crapemyrtle Tree - Live Plant Shipped 1-2 Feet Tall (No California) by DAS Farms at Nama Database. MPN: 4316303859. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Natchez is a favorite of the white Crepe Myrtles due to its abundant growth habit. At three to five feet per year, it is the fastest growing of the
Features & Highlights
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description below.
- CALIFORNIA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED! We cannot ship most plants to CA this time of year due to CA state regularions.
- Zones: 7-10 / Mature Height: 20-30' Spread: 10' Growth rate: fast / Full Sun - Part Sun / Bloom: White in the summer
- Size shipped: 1-2 ft tall in full gallon containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.
- Now is the time to transplant! Cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants. As long as your soil is not frozen solid 2 inches below ground level, the roots will still take perfectly and continue to grow throughout the winter. This gives you a head start on a spring and summer of production.