Russian Comfrey Bocking-14 Cultivar, 12 Cuttings for Growing Your Own Medicinal Salve, Compost Tea & Animal Fodder
Russian Comfrey Bocking-14 Cultivar, 12 Cuttings for Growing Your Own Medicinal Salve, Compost Tea & Animal Fodder by Verdant Treasures at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Choose Verdant Treasures comfrey for beyond organic growing methods, secure packaging and guaranteed results. No other comfrey vendor offers this
Choose Verdant Treasures comfrey for beyond organic growing methods, secure packaging and guaranteed results. No other comfrey vendor offers this kind of assurance of your growing success. Each order will contain at least 12 comfrey cuttings, similar to those pictured above.
Tolerates harsh condition if not allowed to dry out
One of the best dynamic mineral accumulators
Excellent living mulch around trees and shrubs
Powerful roots break up clay soils and hardpan
Excellent breeding grounds for earthworms
- One of the most important plants in permaculture
Make Your Own Fertilizer
Included in your package will be instructions for growing and making your own comfrey compost tea to dilute and use directly on your outdoor plants and trees. Using just a bucket, comfrey leaves and non-chlorinated water you are just a couple of weeks away from making your own powerful supplementary liquid fertilizer
Feed your chickens or other livestock
Chickens can’t seem to get enough high-protein comfrey leaves. Whether straight off the plant, or wilted, you can save money on feed by supplementing with these wonderful leaves
Use comfrey as a green addition to a carbon rich compost pile
Good compost piles have a balance of “greens” and high carbon “browns”. Comfrey leaves are one of the best green additions to woodchips, straw or dried fall leaves to really supercharge your homemade compost.
Grow your own medicine
Grow comfrey and save on pricey herbal medicines for minor scrapes, bruises and sprains by making your own with free online recipes for salves, ointments and oils.
Features & Highlights
- 12 cuttings of Non-invasive Bocking-14 cultivar of comfrey; will not produce viable seeds to spread where it is not wanted; grown in coastal western Washington using beyond organic methods with no pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- Bocking-14 comfrey is the most desirable cultivar for making compost tea to fertilize your garden, with an NPK ratio 1.8 / 0.5 /5.3. Comfrey is a dynamic accumulator of nutrients, most notably iron, silicon, nitrogen, potassium, calcium, magnesium and many trace minerals
- Use comfrey to recover from injuries more quickly; Ask your doctor about the many medicinal benefits of allatoin from comfrey, especially bone fractures, sprains, wounds, bruises, fungal infections and many other uses; This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Save money on fertilizer for your trees and plants; use comfrey leaves to turbo-charge your compost pile, especially piles made predominantly made from carbon heavy "browns" like dry leaves, straw, brush, wood chips or shavings, etc; Planting and usage instructions included with your order
- Save money on animal feed by supplementing your feed with comfrry. used worldwide as an animal fodder; dried comfrey leaves contain 26% protein; some animals enjoy comfrey fresh, but if your animals do not, offer them wilted comfrey, as the little silicon "hairs" on the leaves can irritate some animals; Comfrey is the only plant which harvests vitamin B-12 from the soil