Sprinter Boxwood (Buxus) Live Evergreen Shrub, Green Foliage, 4.5 in. Quart
On Sale Now! Save 4% on the Sprinter Boxwood (Buxus) Live Evergreen Shrub, Green Foliage, 4.5 in. Quart by Proven Winners at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sprinter Boxwood from Proven Winners has glossy evergreen foliage that is attractive year-round. This fast-growing, deer-resistant variety has a more
Sprinter Boxwood from Proven Winners has glossy evergreen foliage that is attractive year-round. This fast-growing, deer-resistant variety has a more upright habit that makes it great for hedging.
Features & Highlights
- Sprinter Boxwood from Proven Winners is a fast-growing, deer-resistant evergreen that is attractive year-round.
- Tolerates full sun or shade and prefers moist, well-drained soil. Grows to be 2-4 feet tall and wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 6 months to 1 year old.
- Provides glossy green foliage year round. May be trimmed in summer. Quart shrubs are 5-10 inches tall when shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 5-8. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.5 in. quart container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Use this attractive boxwood in containers or as part of your landscape.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Proven Winners, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Starter Plant
Green and black tea comes from the same plant: Camellia Sinensis. The health benefits of green tea are numerous. Grow your own tea plants. Camellia Sinensis produces new growth twice a year that can be picked to make tea. Upon arrival, pot the plant ...
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: FPATVP02, ean: 0724529287918,
ASTILBE CHINENSIS `VISIONS IN PINK` PP11,860 A strong, sturdy, heavy bloomer just like its cousin 'Visions' but with pale pink flowers and bluish green, deeply incised foliage. The chinensis species has been having late night garden parties with al...
By Proven Winners
mpn: 4316301002, ean: 0738793995264,
Little Quick Fire from Proven Winners flowers about a month before other hydrangeas. White flowers transform to pink-red as summer progresses. This dwarf plant fits easily into any landscape, including container gardens. Add it to your existing hydra...
By Proven Winners
mpn: HYDPRC3107800, ean: 0738793990092,
Tuff Stuff Reblooming Mountain Hydrangea from Proven Winners produces lacy pink flowers that create a mass of color in early summer, continuing right up until frost. The flowers on this very hardy shrub may shift to purple or blue in acidic soils.Tuf...
By Garden Goods Direct
Also called Creeping Vinca, Vinca Minor Periwinkle is most often grown as a groundcover. Its is an excellent choice for an erosion control specimen. This fast growing broadleaf evergreen plant grows easily and periwinkle care most often involves ...
By New Life Nursery & Garden
The double knock out rose Rosa 'radtko' patent: pp#16202 from the same cross that produced the original knock out, the double knock out rose represents the next generation in the family of the knock out roses. The full double flowers look just like...
By Amazing Plants
Debutante Camellia japonica 'Debutante' Produces Large light pink peony petal blooms. The bloom is quite large ( about 4-6 inches across ), Blooms mid to late season ( Jan to March ). Dark glossy oval leaves measure approx. 3 to 5 inches long by 1-...
By Amazing Plants
Soft Touch Compact Holly Ilex crenata 'Soft Touch' A dense soft-textured evergreen shrub with glossy dark green leaves. Works well planted in borders, as an accent, along walkways, or for container gardening. Low mounding growth habit. Black ber...
100% QUALITY & WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE & 100% BRAND NEW AND HIGH QUALITY These beautiful real looking green plant leaves with comfortable fabric touch will add fresh natural look to your greenery themed decorations faux palm Tree leaves: artificial ...
By DAS Farms
Snowball viburnum is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with erect and then arching stems growing to 12 feet tall and wide. Unlike most viburnums, snowball has a distinctive three-lobed leaf almost reminiscent of a maple in outline. It's spring flower ...