Striped Dwarf Buddha Belly Clumping Bamboo Very Rare! 6" Container
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Striped Dwarf Buddha Belly Clumping Bamboo Very Rare! 6'' Container by Clumping Bamboo at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beautiful Striped Buddha Belly Bamboo in 6'' container. Clumping Bamboo is great for hedges or tall screens. Attractive stems are a gorgeous golden
Beautiful Striped Buddha Belly Bamboo in 6" container. Clumping Bamboo is great for hedges or tall screens. Attractive stems are a gorgeous golden colored with green stripes. Striped Buddha Belly bamboo grows to 15 feet with 3 inch "knotted" culms. It is cold hardy to 27 degrees. Striped Buddha Belly bamboo is a somewhat rare form of the common Buddha Belly. Striped Buddha Belly bamboo has light green culms with dark green stripes, otherwise exactly the same in every other way.
Features & Highlights
- Golden Striped Buddha Belly bamboo grows to 15 feet with 3 inch "knotted" culms.
- This is a very beautiful bamboo plant, which has culms that emerge green, but soon turn golden-yellow with green stripes. Also referred to as Striped or Painted Bamboo, this cultivar is a popular choice for indoor and outdoor potted plants. In addition to this, it is also a top collector's bamboo that makes an excellent ornamental centerpiece, both indoors and out.
- Its tightly clumping growth pattern features culms that tend to arch, which creates an interesting vase-like shape. While it grows a thick canopy of foliage, it has few lower branches and has a clearance of around 3+ feet. This allows the plant to showcase its beautiful and unique canes, in addition to its beautifully colored leaves.
- Typically, Bambusa Ventricosa - and all of its types - grows straight or zig-zagging culms. In order to achieve the Buddha Belly characteristic of it, this plant needs to be carefully stressed for water. In fact, many people have made an art form of carefully starving their Buddha Belly bamboo for water in order to achieve supreme bellies.
- Resistant and highly adaptable, the Buddha Belly Bamboo is a wonderful addition to your indoors and outdoors, where you can use it for creating wonderful privacy screens, or for growing it as a bonsai.
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Clumping Bamboo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Albizia Summer Chocolate Purple Mimosa or Silktree Up for bid are seeds of Albizia Summer Chocolate. This unique form of this beautiful and unique tree that gets very beautiful pink flowers and unique purple fernlike typical mimosa leaves HOWEVER not...
By High Desert Nursery
WE GUARANTEE LIVE DELIVERY: Message us with a photo of the plant immediately upon if the plants arrive in poor condition. We cannot guarantee plants that are no longer in our care. Many of our plants require warm/dry temperatures. Shipping to differe...
By Marde Ross & Company
Bare root Lily of the Valley plants. Blooms in May or early summer. Plant pips 1" deep and water well. Keep moist. Will naturalize with shade protection and will bloom in May each year.6 Plump and Budded Bare Root Plants. Plant Now for Bloom next May...
This palm tree pop socket is a cute summer accessory for your phone. Perfect for everyone who love to go to the beach, palm trees and swim in the ocean.. Collapsible grip provides a secure hold for easier texting, calling, photos, and selfies.. Expan...
By Sandys Nursery Online
Jasminum sambac "Grand Duke of Tuscany" Flower: large double blossom white flowers. One of the most fragrant of jasmine species. Outdoor Hardiness: USDA Zones 9 - 11. Great indoor plant for colder climates. Mature: 6-9 feet tall and 3-5 feet wide. Pr...
Lot of 3 Healthy Osage Orange tree (Maclura pomifera) starter plugs - not bareroot. Maclura pomifera, commonly called Osage orange, hedge apple, horse apple, monkey ball, bois d'arc, bodark, or bodockis a small deciduous tree or large shrub, typical...
By New Life Nursery & Garden
Catawba Crape Myrtle Lagerstroemia indicia 'Catawba' Displays large, long lasting clusters of dark purple crepe-like flowers. Handsome foliage has bronzy cast in spring, bright green in summer, orange-red fall color. This upright, deciduous shrub o...
By Just Add Ice
mpn: 401127, ean: 0019518113492,
Money trees may not bring you Instant wealth, but with proper care, they make any room rich in beauty. Their braided trunk, which is actually five small trees woven together, gives them a unique appearance. They are also rumored to bring good luck & ...
The fake cycas plant potted plant in wooden pot gives your room some greenery and traditional charm. Featuring a realistic design plastic planter pot, it accents your space with natural beauty. Place it in your garden or kitchen for a fresh update. B...
By Land & Sea
mpn: TF7, ean: 0759181116276,
Scared Face Tree Decoration Place this face on your tree to give it a little personality! Watch at night as your tree really comes to life with its Glow In the Dark feature! Safe and easy to use!Place this face on your tree to give it a little pers...