Tree Collard Cuttings (perennial purple tree collards)
Tree Collard Cuttings (perennial purple tree collards) by Project Tree Collard at Nama Database. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Three freshly cut purple tree collard cuttings shipped from a certified CA nursery. They will arrive with instructions on how to root them. Note:
Purple tree collards are a perennial vegetable related to collard greens. They can get over eight feet in height and will continue to grow and produce year after year. They can survive temperatures down to around 20 degrees fahrenheit. Most people find that the flavor of purple tree collards is superior to traditional collard greens. They also tend to be more disease and pest resistant. They are very productive. In addition to humans, chickens and ducks love to eat tree collards- their egg yolks will turn a brilliant orange.
Tree collards root best in mild weather conditions and will need sun. You should have a container and potting soil ready for when they arrive. Search for us on Youtube "Project Tree Collard" for further instructions on rooting and growing these amazing plants. We ship plants weekly. We do our best to ensure a safe journey for your plants but cannot be responsible for cuttings that freeze or cook in your mailbox. While most of our customers are successful at rooting their cuttings and very happy with their plants, we cannot guarantee your success. We hope you enjoy your plants!
Features & Highlights
- Three freshly cut purple tree collard cuttings. You will need to root them upon arrival (if you prefer to purchase already rooted plants please visit our Amazon store, we often have rooted plants available). Instructions will be included. We ship out cuttings weekly.
- Purple tree collards are a perennial vegetable hardy to around 20 F. In mild climates they produce year round.
- Imagine growing an abundance of delicious, nutritious greens and never having to worry about starting seeds each year.
- Great sauteed, included in hearty stews, blended into green smoothies, dehydrated into chips, or fermented into sauerkraut.
- Grown and shipped from a certified CA nursery without synthetic pesticides or herbicides.
|Manufacturer:||Project Tree Collard|
|Brand:||Project Tree Collard|
|Publisher:||Project Tree Collard|
|Studio:||Project Tree Collard|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|