Wayland Chiles World's Hottest Chile Collection Grown in the USA, USDA Organic, 70 Seeds - 4 Varieties
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Wayland Chiles World's Hottest Chile Collection Grown in the USA, USDA Organic, 70 Seeds - 4 Varieties by Wayland Chiles at Nama Database. MPN: 4316307252. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All seeds are grown by Wayland Chiles in the USA and are USDA organic. The World's Hottest Chile collection contains four of the top record holders
Features & Highlights
- If the listing does not say "Ships from and sold by Wayland Chiles" then you are buying from a fake that has copied my Amazon listing and the seeds are not USDA organic, are not grown in the USA, are not Wayland Chiles brand, and will take 20 - 45 days to be delivered.
- Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper is the world's hottest chile, certified by Guinness Book of records, averaging 1,569,300 heat units on the Scoville Scale. It is beautiful bright red with a rough surface and a long stinger. Flavor has been described as sweet, fruity, with a hint of cinnamon with chocolate undertones. Uses include hot sauces, salsas, and cooking. Wayland Chiles is a licensed distributor of Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper.
- The Bhut Jolokia also know as Ghost Pepper in 2005 was rated as the hottest chili in the world with a Scoville rating of 1,001,304. Although the heat is intense, the flavor is slightly fruity and goes well in salsa.
- 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow is an extremely hot habanero type chile know for being able to spice 7 pots of stew with one chile pod. On average the plant is between 24 and 30 inches tall. The pod matures from green to orange and finally red. The pod measures 2 inches long by 2 inches with a medium thick flesh.
- The Yellow Fatalii originates from Africa. It has a fruity, citrus flavor with a searing heat. Mix with some lime juice for an addictive sauce. The pod walls are very thin which makes it easy to dry and grind into powder to be used as a spice. The plant is between 3 and 4 feet tall. The pods are about 2.5 to 3.5 inches long and between 0.75 to 1.5 inches wide. They turn from a pale green to a bright red as they mature. Matures in about 80 days, earlier than most habanero chiles.
|Color:||Red, Chocolate, Yellow|