Wayland Chiles World's Hottest Chile Collection Grown in the USA, USDA Organic, 70 Seeds - 4 Varieties
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Wayland Chiles World's Hottest Chile Collection Grown in the USA, USDA Organic, 70 Seeds - 4 Varieties by Wayland Chiles at Nama Database. MPN: 4316307252. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All seeds are grown by Wayland Chiles in the USA and are USDA organic. The World's Hottest Chile collection contains four of the top record holders
All seeds are grown by Wayland Chiles in the USA and are USDA organic. The World's Hottest Chile collection contains four of the top record holders in the world based on the Scoville scale. The chiles in this collection are found below: 1) Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper 2) 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow 3) Red Bhut Jolokia 4) Yellow Fatalii
Features & Highlights
- If the listing does not say "Ships from and sold by Wayland Chiles" then you are buying from a fake that has copied my Amazon listing and the seeds are not USDA organic, are not grown in the USA, are not Wayland Chiles brand, and will take 20 - 45 days to be delivered.
- Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper is the world's hottest chile, certified by Guinness Book of records, averaging 1,569,300 heat units on the Scoville Scale. It is beautiful bright red with a rough surface and a long stinger. Flavor has been described as sweet, fruity, with a hint of cinnamon with chocolate undertones. Uses include hot sauces, salsas, and cooking. Wayland Chiles is a licensed distributor of Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper.
- The Bhut Jolokia also know as Ghost Pepper in 2005 was rated as the hottest chili in the world with a Scoville rating of 1,001,304. Although the heat is intense, the flavor is slightly fruity and goes well in salsa.
- 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow is an extremely hot habanero type chile know for being able to spice 7 pots of stew with one chile pod. On average the plant is between 24 and 30 inches tall. The pod matures from green to orange and finally red. The pod measures 2 inches long by 2 inches with a medium thick flesh.
- The Yellow Fatalii originates from Africa. It has a fruity, citrus flavor with a searing heat. Mix with some lime juice for an addictive sauce. The pod walls are very thin which makes it easy to dry and grind into powder to be used as a spice. The plant is between 3 and 4 feet tall. The pods are about 2.5 to 3.5 inches long and between 0.75 to 1.5 inches wide. They turn from a pale green to a bright red as they mature. Matures in about 80 days, earlier than most habanero chiles.
|Color:||Red, Chocolate, Yellow|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wayland Chiles, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Dirt Goddess
Music garlic is quickly becoming a small grower's favorite. And no wonder! High yields, consistent large bulbs, and good storage capacity are but a few of this variety's strength. Wrapped within a light satiny white skin with a touch of pink, each ga...
By Kentucky's Best
Description: 4 Elephant Garlic (Allium ampeloprasum) multi-clove bulbs weighing between 2.5 and 4 ounces each, approximately 12 ounces total weight, ideal for planting or for eating. Kentucky's Best fresh Elephant Garlic bulbs are raised all naturall...
By Mountain Valley Seed Company
mpn: 33706, ean: 0740006017731,
68 days. Vines are 4.5 feet tall, bearing continuous yields of thick, succulent, 4 to 5 inch pods. Needs support. Approx. 90 seeds/oz.Pea Seeds - Snow - Mammoth Melting Sugar Pod - 1 Lb - Pisum sativum. Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Ger...
By Fertile Ukraine Seeds
Morel contains a variety of minerals and vitamins, as well as a unique polysaccharide substance. Due to its composition, morels perfectly affect the visual acuity. Various modern preparations based on morels not only strengthen the eye muscles, but a...
By seed kingdom
55 days. Vigorous, 15 inch plants with finely curled, blue-green, vitamin-rich leaves. Very cold tolerant. Use as durable garnish, as a cooked side dish, or as a seasoning for stews.30,000 Seeds. Brassica oleracea. Days Until Harvest: 55. Heirloom ve...
This is the same soybean as the free sample soybean shipped with the SoyaJoy and SoyaPower soy milk makers. the Laura Soybean is specifically selected for making fresh soy milk. The Non-GMO soybean is Vegan-endorsed, new crop directly from Iowa famil...
By Handy Pantry
mpn: MM-10, ean: 0757281700791,
Micro-Mats hydroponic growing pads. Made from biodegradable wood fibers, these highly absorbant pads provide and excellent medium to grow wheatgrass, barley grass or microgreens without soil. Fits 20" x 10" trays. Product approved for use in organic ...
mpn: AERO501, ean: 0810705011955,
ALFALFA Organic VNS Seeds 1 Lb Seeds in a Resealable Bag - OrOlam - Certified Organic High Germination Rate - Microbial Tested and inoculated Perfect Seed, Gardening, Hydroponics, Growing Salad Sprouts, Survival Food Storage, & More Organic Alfalfa...
By seed kingdom
Mary Washington Asparagus is perhaps the easiest grown of all summer vegetables.A typical asparagus with green color changing to purple at the tip. Asparagus is a long lasting perennial plant. Plant grows up to 12" tall. It also contains glutathione ...