Yezberry Sugar Pie Japanese Haskap (Lonicera) Live Shrub, Yellow Flowers and Blue Fruit, 4.5 in. Quart
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Yezberry Sugar Pie Japanese Haskap (Lonicera) Live Shrub, Yellow Flowers and Blue Fruit, 4.5 in. Quart by Proven Winners at Nama Database. MPN: LONPRC1137800. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yezberry Sugar Pie from Proven Winners is the smallest Yezberry, reaching just 3-4 feet tall and wide. It blooms in spring with tubular yellow
Yezberry Sugar Pie from Proven Winners is the smallest Yezberry, reaching just 3-4 feet tall and wide. It blooms in spring with tubular yellow flowers that develop into elongated blue berries if you have another Yezberry pollinator planted nearby. The berries taste like a cross between a raspberry and blueberry, and ripen in early summer. Yezberry Sugar Pie attracts bees and resists deer. Yezberrys are easy to grow and don't require special maintenance. If pruning is required, it should be done immediately after harvesting the berries in early summer. If the fruit does not taste sweet, leave it on the plant for a few more days to ripen fully.
Features & Highlights
- Yezberry Sugar Pie is the smallest Yezberry. Tubular yellow flowers that bloom in spring develop into sweet, juicy blue berries in summer if a Yezberry pollinator is present
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours) and any soil. Grows to be 3-4 feet tall and wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 6 months to 1 Year old
- Yellow flowers bloom in early spring. Pruning can be done after harvesting the fruit. Quart shrubs are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season
- Hardiness zones: 3-7. Be sure to check your usda hardiness zone if you want this plant to come back Year after Year
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.5 in. Quart container. Plants shipped from november through March will arrive dormant
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- This plant is good for screening and mass plantings. It also provides edible fruit.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.75 x 11.75 x 11.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.75 x 4.75 x 4.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Proven Winners, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Colorado Hardy Plants
All plants are grown at and shipped from the Colorado nursery. Photos of the plants in their containers are from 2016. Please note that deciduous plants ordered in the winter months and early spring will have been pruned a minimum of 30% compared to ...
By Proven Winners
mpn: CACPRC1007800, ean: 0738793002108,
Aphrodite Sweetshrub from Proven Winners is a new, improved calycanthus with bright red magnolia-like flowers with a fragrant, sweet, apple-like scent. It reblooms and has nice, glossy foliage, too.Aphrodite Sweetshrub from Proven Winners provides gl...
By Amazing Plants
President Gravy Blue French Lilac Syringa vulgaris president gravy President Gravy Lilac features showy panicles of fragrant powder blue flowers rising above the foliage in mid spring, which emerge from distinctive violet flower buds. The flowers are...
By New Life Nursery & Garden
Tilt a Swirl Mop head hydrangea macrophylla 'qufu' ppaf when guests see your Tilt a Swirl hydrangea, they'll know immediately that it's the main attraction. Its red & green bi-color blooms are a show-stopper, & keep performing all summer & fall. Flow...
By Knock Out Roses
The Sunny Knock Out Rose is the only fragrant member in The Knock Out Family. It has a slightly more compact and upright habit than The Knock Out Rose with bright yellow flowers that fade quickly to a pastel cream color. The yellow color of the bloom...
By Amazing Plants
Dwarf English Boxwood buxus sempervirens suffruticosa The Dwarf English Boxwood is so versatile that it can be combined with virtually any color palette you choose. Often used to highlight features in gardens like statues or fountains, Dwarf English ...
By Cottage Hill
mpn: AZ300, ean: 0098431900129,
Golden Euonymus is a superb choice for adding a cheery pop of yellow to an evergreen hedge. Each glossy, oval-shaped leaf is a deep forest green with bright golden yellow edging that stands out from any distance. With a dense habit that adapts well t...
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: PWSHSYBP03, ean: 0724529422678,
This plant is grown on our nursery by experienced growers. We Check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged.It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immedi...
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: ROCBL03, ean: 0724529296316,
Rosa `Blaze`- cl perhaps the most famous, most durable climbing rose available, 'Blaze' is a flower producing Machine with big bunches of lightly scented, pure red flowers on aggressive, flowing canes. 'Blaze' keeps the flowers coming throughout the ...
mpn: Double Pink, ean: 0093474131554,
Knock Out Rose Rosa 'Radcon' pp15070, 2044CPBR 1 gallon - The pink Double Knock Out Rose gives you all the amazing features of the original, but with double the petals! Roses will bloom from early June until heavy fall frost. More disease and insect ...